The School of Engineering and Technology was awarded a Cybersecurity grant that allows MDC faculty and students to conduct a ten-day visit to Israel in January 2020. As part of this trip, participants will be able to visit Cybersecurity companies, higher education institutions and one of the most important cybersecurity conferences in the world. We are currently looking for students interested in joining us on this trip.
Students selected will travel to Israel from January 21 – 31, 2020.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- At least 18 years of age
- Must have a Passport (valid for at least six months beyond the period of the stay in Israel)
- A minimum 3.0 GPA
- Currently a degree seeking MDC student
- Currently enrolled in at least one technology course in Fall 2019 (CGS, CTS, COP, CIS or CNT)
- Good academic standing at MDC at the time of application
- Clear of academic probation or other academic holds
- Clear of financial default
- Clear of disciplinary violations
Application Requirements Checklist
After you complete the online application, please e-mail the following documents to: Kamilah Wilson, COMPASS grant coordinator at email@example.com
- Unofficial MDC transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
Submitting Your Application
Semi-finalists who are selected for the trip will be contacted for a final interview during the first two weeks of October 2019.