Instructions for students to log-in to PDS Software for Nurses
Open your internet explorer and go to: www.softwarefornurses.com
To register yourself for the first time
1. Click on “New (affiliated) Users –Enroll Now”
2. Fill in the following information:
Institution code = S5890
Enter your e-mail address
Type and confirm a password (Write it down!)
Your first name and last name
Your Miami-Dade ID number (If your instructor requests you provide it –this is optional)
A Security code may have been provided to you by your instructor. If not,then leave this area blank.
3. Click “continue” and you will then be asked to log in. Click on the underlined
To log-in and select your assignment
1. Enter: Your e-mail address
Institution code (S5890)
2. Select the group as given to you by your instructor. You will then see the titles
of the modules available to you.
3. Scroll down the list until you see the title of the title of the module assigned to
you by your instructor. Click on the module title on the list ant you will then
see the scenarios available within that title.
4. Click on the picture of the person/scenario you were assigned by your
instructor and begin working.