- Each employee is responsible for updating his/her current address, phone number(s) including cellular numbers, as well as an emergency contact number.
- The manager will provide their emergency contact number to each of their employees.
- Make sure that your desk is clear, papers are stored, and all electrical equipment (computers, faxes, printers, shredders, etc.) are unplugged and raised off the floor before leaving the work place.
- Plastic covers will be provided when needed.
- Check with your supervisor to determine if you are essential personnel.
2015 Hurricane Guides:
Helpful FEMA Free On-line Courses (http://www.training.fema.gov/IS)
IS-253 Coordinating Environmental and Historic Preservation Compliance
IS-634 Introduction to FEMA’s Public Assistance Program
IS-27 Orientation to FEMA Logistics