Reaction and Recovery
- The Employee Hotline number is (305) 237-7505. This information will be updated on a regular basis as new information becomes available. The College President will communicate the College's closure via the College Hotline.
- The College will also provide information about its operating schedule to local radio and television stations, so please make sure you have a battery operated radio or television.
- In case of a life-threatening medical or mental health emergency, please (1) Call 911 for assistance or (2) go directly to the nearest Urgent Care or Emergency Care center and receive treatment.
- For general assistance either before or after the emergency, hearing impaired employees can contact:
- MDC Hearing Impaired: TDD 305-644-9449 or via Florida Relay Service at 1-800-955-8771
- Disaster Response and Recovery Agencies
- College Health Care Plan participants can also contact:
- Aetna Customer Service: 1-800-US-AETNA (1-800-872-3862)
- Aetna Member Services: 1-800-370-4526
- Aetna RX Member Services: 1-888-792-3862
- Aetna Customer Service for medical issues: 1-800-323-9930
- Aetna Behavioral Health Assistance for mental health issues: 1-866-230-9951
- Aetna Informed Health Line: 1-800-556-1555
- Miami Dade County Hospitals