Instructions for Accessing Aetna's Website to Find a Participating Provider
Log in to find a doctor - here's why: We offer many different health plans. Doctors may accept some of our plans and not others. If you log in to you secure account, the system uses your specific plan information during your search.
- Visit www.aetna.com/docfind
- You can:
- Choose a provider type from the list and enter your ZIP code to see if your doctor is listed.
- Use the open-text search box to enter a specific doctor name, such as "Dr. Gordon in Ft. Laurderdale."
- When asked to “Select a plan,” scroll to the Aetna Open Access® Plans and click on the desired network:
- Aetna Health Network OnlySM (Open Access) or
- Aetna Health Network OptionSM (Open Access)
- You’ll get a list of doctors who match your search criteria. You can narrow your search with options on the left. You can also learn more about specific doctors when you click on their names. See where they went to school, get directions to the office, learn which hospitals they use and more.