Personnel Requisition Processing Guidelines
Effective March 15, 2011 the following guidelines have been updated.
Personnel Requisitions REQUIRING APPROVAL from College Provost
- All requests for both existing and new lines (including faculty)
- Any requests for open lines used in a
different way from how it was budgeted
- Requests for reclassification
NOTE: Campus Presidents requesting any of the above
changes should discuss such changes with the College President.
Vice Provosts requesting any of the above changes should discuss such changes with
the College Provost.
Personnel Requisitions that can be processed by Human
Resources without the above approval.
- Grant funded positions with an approved CPN #. Must have Campus President's signature.
- Part-Time positions with appropriate funding allocation