The Academic Affairs Division at the Kendall Campus is committed to excellence in the classroom to support student learning. Our faculty is well-known for their dedication, creativity, and innovative approaches to teaching and learning. Our faculty and the state-of-the-art learning resources found on campus are definitely a perfect combination for student success.
In addition to an extensive curriculum, our Campus offers a variety of cultural and personal enrichment activities throughout the year. We encourage our students, employees, and the community to visit our Art Gallery or the Earth Science Museum; attend a concert or play, and to participate in Fall Fest, Hispanic Heritage, Arts & Letters Day, Black History Month, and Women's History Month activities. We also encourage you to peruse our national award-winning magazine Miambiance - A Magazine of Arts & Literature.
The mission of Miami Dade College is to change lives through the opportunity of education. You are an important part of this commitment to provide students with opportunities to expand their knowledge, enrich their lives, prepare for successful careers and contribute to our community.
These are some of the resources that will help you make the best of your experience at Miami Dade College:
- Policy I-21 - Equal Access/Equal Opportunity
- Procedure 1665 - Discrimination and Harassment Grievance Process
- Procedure 2410 - Performance Standards and Appeal Procedure for All Professional Exempt Contractual and Support Employees
- MDC Learning Outcomes
- Student Services
- Administrative Services
- Learning Resources
- Center for Community Involvement - Service Learning
- CTD Handout - "Celebrate Excellence In Teaching With 100 Things You Can Do The First Three Weeks Of Class"
- Kendall Campus Library
- Kendall Campus Computer Courtyard
- Student Feedback
- Academic and Administrative Calendar
- Public Safety Department - Parking Guide
- Kendall Campus Map
- Students' Rights and Responsibilities Handbook
- Procedure 8380 - Grade Reporting
- Grade Changes
- Procedure 8381 - Granting and Removing of Incomplete Grades
- Procedure 4035 - Procedure Addressing Academic Dishonesty
- Procedure 4030 - Student Disciplinary Procedure
- Procedure 8301 - Student Appeal of Grades
- Procedure 4085 - Release of Student Information
- MDC Calendar of Events
|Location:||Room 8218||Department Phone:||305-237-0972|
|Office Hours:||Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM|