The Advisement and Career Services Department provides information to new and continuing students about Miami Dade College, its services and academic programs, and helps students choose courses to meet their educational goals. We also provide information to transfer students about the use of their credits, work with students who are below the Standards of Academic Progress (SOAP), and help students determine their eligibility to graduate.
Our department is committed to assisting you during your academic career here at the Kendall Campus.
Services We Provide:
- General Academic and Career Advisement
- Testing Information (CLAS/CPT/CLEP/Computer Competency)
- Registration Assistance for Transient/Transfer Students
- Academic Advisement for students who are on Academic Warning, Probation, Suspension, and Dismissal (SOAP)
- Assistance with Registration Change of Major Graduation Review
- Career and Transfer Information
Students may now access some Advisement Services forms online. Please click on the appropriate link below to download the form you need.
- Appeal for Reduction of Fees Financial Hardship Online Form
- Appeal for Reduction of Fees Extenuating Circumstance Online Form
- Academic Suspension and Dismissal Appeal Online Form
- Change of Major Online Form
- Graduation Application Online Form
- Request for Approval to Register for Fourth Attempt Online Form
- Request for Petitions Committee Action Online Form
|Office Hours:||Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.