What you should be informed about:
- What courses have been mapped in your discipline.
- What outcomes have been mapped to what courses in your discipline.
- The results of the College-Wide Assessments.
- The status of program and discipline level assessment in your department.
How you may want to get involved:
- Educational research and our own best practices tell us that authentic assessment provides students with the
best opportunities to apply course skills, knowledge, and behaviors to real world situations. Become familiar with
authentic assessment. Visit Jon Mueller's Authentic Assessment Toolbox.
- Attend the college-wide workshops connected to learning outcomes.
Miami Dade College is an equal access equal opportunity institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, marital status, gender, age, religion, national origin or disability.
Contact the Office of Employee Relations/Equal Opportunity Programs/ADA Coordinator at 305.237.2051 for information.