Offering more than 100 films from 40 countries, the 28th edition of the Miami International Film Festival, presented by Miami Dade College, will paint the town red.
- Miami Dolphins CEO Mike Dee recently presented President Eduardo J. Padrón with a commemorative jersey marking the College's 50th anniversary.
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush with President Padrón during the presentation at MDC of his bestseller, “Decision Points.”
- Univision News anchor María Elena Salinas and Dr. Padrón at fashion designer Roberto Cavalli’s fundraiser.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and Dr. Padrón at the White House.
- Dr. Padrón and Florida Gov. Rick Scott at MDC's Tower Theater.
More than 1,000 luminaries took part in MDC’s 50th anniversary, which benefited the American Dream Scholarship Fund.
MDC builds scholarship funds while increasing understanding of contemporary Latin American art.
The former U.S. Secretary of State used jewelry to convey powerful ideas. See her collection at MDC's Freedom Tower.
Students continue to post high marks as the prestigious program's entrance standards get tougher.