MDC, Wheaton Join Forces for Seamless Transfers
To facilitate the transfer of student credits between the colleges, Miami Dade College President Dr. Eduardo J. Padrón and Wheaton College President Dr. Ronald A. Crutcher recently signed a formal articulation agreement.
Founded as a female seminary in 1848, Wheaton College, in Norton, Mass., is now a four-year co-ed institution that offers 40 majors in programs leading to a bachelor of arts degree.
The agreement between the colleges ensures that students’ credits from one institution translate into credits at the other without the need for additional paperwork. Miami Dade College has articulation agreements with nearly 100 top colleges and universities around the country and the world.
“This articulation agreement enables a lasting affiliation that will serve our students,” said Dr. Padrón. “I am very pleased that Miami Dade College has joined in this fine partnership.”
More Features Articles
- MDC: Best Place to Work, Again!
- MDC Producing Top Teachers
- Taxicab Driver Training Brings Back Service With a Smile
- MDC Makes President’s Honor Roll for Fifth Year
- Moving Image Archives Move Into 21st Century
- Former Colombian Leader Receives MDC’s Highest Honor
- A Noble Appointment
- Meeting the Needs of the Underserved
- Surviving the Golden Hour
- Building a Solid Future
- Virtual-Coach helps at-risk students, wins innovation award
- East Meets West at MDC’s Confucius Institute
- MDC Broadens Business Ties
- A Gateway to New Horizons
- MDC Expands Fast-Track Business Program
- Students Give A+ to Bachelor's Programs
- Supervision Bachelor's Degree a Hit
- Work Solutions Puts People Back in Workforce
- Bachelor's in Biological Sciences to Meet Workforce Needs
- World Leaders Expand Students’ Global Perspectives
- Focusing on Diverse Abilities