Mix of Emotions
Several hundred people came to Miami Dade College's Freedom Tower for the opening of the Blue & Joy exhibition. Presented in conjunction with Galleria Ca d'Oro, The wind doesn't have a plan showcased paintings, drawings and sculptures by Italian artists Fabio La Fauci and Daniele Sigalot. Centered on two characters with contradicting emotions – the ever-tearful Blue and smiling Joy – the exhibition offered a playful, celebratory response to the palpable excitement of Miami's peak art season. Visitors to the exhibition included international collectors, dignitaries and art lovers.
More Cultural Spotlight Articles
- Emerging Artists Thrive at MDC Live!
- Literary Magazines Capture Top Awards
- Ballet Brings Picasso’s Muses to Life
- Fair is Feast for Book Lovers
- Teatro Prometeo Unleashes Acrobatic Feats
- Students Charm Theater Audiences
- Vibrant Art in Motion
- We Are The Ship
- Film Festival Brings Stars to Miami’s Silver Screens