iCED currently maintains formal partnerships with more than 300 community agencies. Each agency receives training prior to being made an official partner so they understand service-learning and the partnership they are entering into with the college. iCED also hosts volunteer fairs each semester that bring community partners on-campus to recruit service-learning students and volunteers.
Students and faculty may search for specific organizations here on our Community Partner Database.
iCED has community partners in the following categories:
- Animal Care/Animals
- Adult Education/Literacy
- Community Improvement/Community Education
- Computers/Information Technology
- Criminal Justice/At-Risk Youth
- Cultural Arts/Humanities
- Developmental Disabilities
- HIV/AIDS/Health Care
- Homelessness/Hunger/Substance Abuse