For over 30 years, both public and private agencies have trusted the Assessment Center to test those who protect and serve.
The Assessment Center can design a process or program to fit the unique needs of your organization for employment, promotion and personnel development decisions.
Our customized services and solutions include:
- Affordable, tailored options for agencies of any size
- Assessment centers
- Job Analyses
- Job Simulation Exercises
- Physical Ability Testing
- Promotional and Written Examinations
- Psychological Testing
- Structured Interviews
- Customized Training, Workshops and Consulting Services
Florida Basic Abilities Test
With over three decades of testing experience, Miami Dade College created the Florida Basic Abilities Test (F-BAT) to fulfill the Florida Department of Law Enforcement's need for testing candidates for law enforcement, corrections and correctional probation. This test was developed to measure basic abilities at the minimum level required upon entry into basic recruit training programs. The F-BAT Team is a group of highly trained professionals who are prepared to service your need for high-quality, accurate and secure testing.
Learn more about how the F-BAT can help you and your organization.
Equivalency of Training (EOT) **NEW**
The Assessment Center at Miami Dade College is proud to offer Equivalency of Training (EOT). EOT is designed to obtain a certification as an officer in Florida without first attending (or re-attending) a full basic recruit academy in Florida.
We offer eligibility for EOT Assessment for the following:
- Law Enforcement Officer or Correctional Officer from another state, a federal agency, or the military who are either active or have less than an eight year break in service.
- A former Florida Law Enforcement or Correctional Officer with more than a four year break in service, but less than eight years. Download the EOT documents and follow the instructions. We offer classes several times throughout the year. Classes will be determined on a case by case basis after a full assessment of applicant's application. For further information please call 305-237-1476.