MDC in the Community
Miami Dade College is the place where our diverse community comes together. With eight campuses reaching out across the county, MDC boasts the largest and most diverse student body in the nation. We offer over 200 major programs of study, and most graduates of these programs remain here and contribute to the local economy. Over 6,000 employees make us one of Miami Dade County’s top ten largest employers. There is no better place to connect with the local economy than at Miami Dade College.
Miami Dade College is uniquely positioned to initiate and develop partnerships with businesses, nonprofits, and other educational institutions. Every year, thousands of our students volunteer at agencies throughout the community, and these relationships create lasting bonds. We live the motto that “opportunity changes everything.”
- Provides employers with the opportunity to create a FREE online account or to log in to post jobs/internships, review resumes of students and alumni and schedule interviews by using the MDC Employment & Internship Opportunities Online Site.
Community Agency Information
- Community sites which allow Miami Dade College students to go in and work on- site for service-learning experiences.
Cultura del Lobo
- Their mission is to produce and present the newest, most challenging contemporary works that explore both the uniqueness of different cultures and how they interact with one another.
- Interested in a career path in academia? MDC offers many interesting full-time and part-time positions covering a wide spectrum of disciplines in both the instructional and non-instructional fields.
- Provides access to collections, resources, services and facilities in support of the Miami Dade College’s purposes and educational programs for students.
Miami Book Fair International
- The most respected literary event in the country, drawing 250 premier authors, 300 of the world's renowned publishing houses and booksellers, and half a million fairgoers.
Miami International Film Festival
- The Miami International Film Festival (MIFF) is the gateway for International and Ibero-American film. MIFF plays a leading role in maintaining and further enriching film culture in South Florida.
- Information on schedules for bus, train, and general traffic commute around Miami Dade College and the extended community.
- Information for businesses that are interested in offering business services to Miami Dade College.