Year Round Free Tax Preparation Services
Completely free tax preparation, even if the student or family members use E-File! Students and family members can meet with an IRS-Certified Tax Preparer and have their taxes prepared for free. Tax preparers will determine if students and family members are eligible to receive the Earned Income, American Opportunity or Child Tax Credits.
Meet with an IRS-Certified Tax Preparer and have your taxes prepared for FREE.
See if you qualify for education, earned income, and child tax credits.
Items to bring with you:
- Social security card and the social security cards of any dependents to be claimed.
- Picture ID (Driver’s License) and medical insurance card or form 1095-A, B or C
- W-2 earnings statement (interest, dividends, etc.)
- 1099 MISC (for self-employed individuals only)
- 1099 INT (interest income)
- Any documents pertaining to expenses to be claimed (cancelled checks for direct deposit of refund or payments, receipts, and prior year tax returns etc…)
- All documents must be originals and not copies.
MDC Kendall Campus
11011 SW 104 Street
Miami, FL 33176-3393
Building R, Room 101-07
MDC North Campus
11380 NW 27 Avenue
Miami, FL 33167-3418
Building 1, Room 1119B
MDC Wolfson Campus
300 N.E. 2nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33132
Building 3, Room 3115