Free Tax Preparation Services
Completely free tax preparation, even if the student or family members use E-File! During the tax season (January through April 15th), students and family members can meet with an IRS-Certified tax preparer and have their taxes prepared for free. Tax preparers will determine if students and family members are eligible to receive the Earned Income, American Opportunity or Child Tax Credits.
Meet with an IRS-Certified Tax Preparer and have your taxes prepared for free.
See if you qualify for education, earned income, and child tax credits.
Be sure to bring:
- W-2 and 1099 forms you received from your employer
- Information on any other income you received during the previous tax year
- Information about any deductions or credits you may wish to claim
- A copy of last year's tax return
- Your Social Security card and that of your spouse and dependents
- Photo identification for yourself your spouse and all adults appearing on the tax return
- A voided check (If you want your refund deposited to your bank account)
MDC Kendall Campus
11011 SW 104 ST
Miami, FL 33176-3393
Building R, Room 101-07
MDC North Campus
11380 NW 27 AV
Miami, FL 33167-3418
Building 1, Room 1119B
MDC Wolfson Campus
300 N.E. 2nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33132
Building 3, Room 3115