For students from other institutions requesting to take a placement test at MDC
Miami Dade College (MDC) has a process in place for allowing students from other institutions to test at MDC. The information below explains the request process.
Visit the following MDC webpage for test fee information www.mdc.edu/main/testing/gentesting/fees.aspx (Other Fees)
Remote Placement Testing Policies:
- All requests must be approved by the student’s home institution prior to taking the test.
- Requests must be received at least 10 business days prior to the preferred test date.
- Students are responsible for informing their institution of MDC’s approval process.
- The MDC preferred remote testing option is for students to test on their institution’s account. This information must be shared with the other institution’s testing director prior to making any arrangements at MDC.
Remote Placement Testing Steps:
1. Students must select an MDC Testing Center location.
2. Complete MDC online form with your request to take a test at MDC.