Halloween Costume Cootie Catcher
With Halloween rapidly approaching, the only question on your mind should be "What will I dress up as?" Well, good question! Just ask the Cootie Catcher for an answer! The Cootie Catcher knows all.
1. Cut along the dotted lines.
2. With the words side down, fold the four corners toward the center.
3. Flip over and fold those four corners toward the center.
4. Fold the paper in half so that only "Scares,""Pumpkin," "Skeleton" and" Candy" are showing.
5. Stick your thumbs and index fingers into each of the four flaps.
How to play:
1. Choose one: "Scares,""Pumpkin," "Skeleton" or "Candy" and spell it out by opening and closing the Cootie Catcher.
2. After the final opening, you'll be able to see four of the eight costume categories (e.g. "Nerdy," "Scary," "Political," etc.). Choose a category.
3. Unfold the flap of the chosen category and read your costume option.
4. Obey the Cootie Catcher.