Miami Culinary Institute Introduces Enthusiast Program
The Miami Culinary Institute—located at 415 NE 2nd Ave., adjacent to Wolfson Campus—launched their new Enthusiast Program on June 7.
According to Victoria Nodarse, culinary coordinator at MCI, the program consists of four branches: Sustainability and Professional Development; Recreation and Leisure; and Health and Wellness.
Students will have access to the food and wine theatre and the cooking labs, as well as the student-grown garden.
“[The program] offers students an array of courses that appeal to a spectrum of palettes,” Nodarse said, “from basic knife skills to their favorite Indonesian recipe.”
Classes will be taught by world-renowned chefs, such as Norman Van Aken and Michelle Bernstein, as well as local Redland farmers.
The four-hour sessions are limited to 38 people—early registration is advised. Individual sessions are available for $200; a two-session bundle is available for $375.
(305) 237-3890 Office
More Briefing Articles
- Dr. Padrón Honored at 25th Anniversary of The Education Fund
- Ed Calle Promoted at North Campus
- MDC Alumni Inducted into Hall of Fame
- MDC Awarded Gold Medal For Outstanding Achievement
- MDC President Signs Articulation Agreement with University of New Mexico
- MDC Student Scholarship Opportunity
- Program Created To Help Kick Smoking Habit
- Summer Camps at North, Homestead and Kendall
- Summer Fitness Programs at Kendall Campus