MDC President Signs Articulation Agreement with University of New Mexico
Miami Dade College President Eduardo Padrón and University of New Mexico President David Schmidly signed an articulation agreement on May 4.
The agreement allows students who attain an associate of arts degree or associate of science degree from MDC to “seamlessly” transfer to UNM.
Those students are also eligible for the Amigo Transfer Scholarship, which reduces the out-of-state tuition fee.
This scholarship has an annual value of approximately $11,000, and includes an additional $200 stipend for undergraduate transfers.
The University of New Mexico—located in Albuquerque—offers hundreds of degree programs and is home to nationally ranked programs in medicine, business, law and physical sciences.
For more information on the University of New Mexico
Log on to www.unm.edu.
More Briefing Articles
- Dr. Padrón Honored at 25th Anniversary of The Education Fund
- Ed Calle Promoted at North Campus
- Miami Culinary Institute Introduces Enthusiast Program
- MDC Alumni Inducted into Hall of Fame
- MDC Awarded Gold Medal For Outstanding Achievement
- MDC Student Scholarship Opportunity
- Program Created To Help Kick Smoking Habit
- Summer Camps at North, Homestead and Kendall
- Summer Fitness Programs at Kendall Campus