MDC Student Scholarship Opportunity
The Miami Bayside Foundation is offering scholarships for full-time students.
To apply, the student must be a U.S citizen, demonstrate financial need, file a 2011-2012 FAFSA, have a GPA of 2.5 or higher and write a 250-word-essay explaining his/her interest in business, leadership and /or entrepreneurship.
Final recipients are chosen primarily on academic performance, potential and financial need. Students taking 12 or more credits will receive $1,000; those taking 6-11 credits will receive $500.
The application deadline is June 30.
For more information, contact:
College Scholarship Director Yadira M. Codina
More Briefing Articles
- Dr. Padrón Honored at 25th Anniversary of The Education Fund
- Ed Calle Promoted at North Campus
- Miami Culinary Institute Introduces Enthusiast Program
- MDC Alumni Inducted into Hall of Fame
- MDC Awarded Gold Medal For Outstanding Achievement
- MDC President Signs Articulation Agreement with University of New Mexico
- Program Created To Help Kick Smoking Habit
- Summer Camps at North, Homestead and Kendall
- Summer Fitness Programs at Kendall Campus