Summer Camps at North, Homestead and Kendall
Summer camp programs will be offered at North, Homestead and Kendall Campuses starting June 13.
Kendall Campus, 11011 S.W. 104 St., camps include: College for Kids, which allows children to take specific educational courses in the mornings or afternoons; a Rock Camp for kids ages 11 to 18 who are interested in music and know how to read music; and a Wild Things Happen Camp for children 5 to 11.
North Campus, 11380 N.W. 27 Ave., is offering a three-week CSI: Miami camp for ages 12 to17, which runs from June 13 to July 1. Additionally, there is a three-week MDC Productions Camp for children who are interested in TV production running from July 5 to July 22.
North Campus will also offer a daily summer camp featuring arts and crafts, sports, and field trips run by the Children's Trust. This camp is for children ages 5 to 12 and runs from June 13 to July 29.
Homestead Campus, 500 College Terrace, will have two art programs for children ages 10 to 14. The Drawing and Sketching program will run July 11 to July 20. The Painting with Acrylics and Oils program will run from July 12 to July 21.
For more Information Contact:
School for Community Education
Homestead- (305) 237-5159
Kendall- (305) 237-2161
North- (305) 237-1019
More Briefing Articles
- Dr. Padrón Honored at 25th Anniversary of The Education Fund
- Ed Calle Promoted at North Campus
- Miami Culinary Institute Introduces Enthusiast Program
- MDC Alumni Inducted into Hall of Fame
- MDC Awarded Gold Medal For Outstanding Achievement
- MDC President Signs Articulation Agreement with University of New Mexico
- MDC Student Scholarship Opportunity
- Program Created To Help Kick Smoking Habit
- Summer Fitness Programs at Kendall Campus