Summer Fitness Programs at Kendall Campus
The Wellness and Fitness Center at Miami Dade College’s Kendall Campus, 11011 S.W. 104 St., Room G-110 is offering activities and exercise programs during the summer 2011 term.
The Center is featuring exercise programs such as Intense Boot Camp, yoga, pilates, yogalates and aqua fitness. All classes cost $3 per session.
In addition, the center will provide fitness and health assessments such as body mass index and waist and girth ratio. The assessments are free of charge to students.
This summer, the Wellness and Fitness Center will be open Monday-Thursday, from 7am-
8pm, Fridays, from 7am-7pm, and Saturdays from 9am-3pm.
For more information contact:
Kendall Campus Wellness and Fitness Center at 305-237-2838
More Briefing Articles
- Dr. Padrón Honored at 25th Anniversary of The Education Fund
- Ed Calle Promoted at North Campus
- Miami Culinary Institute Introduces Enthusiast Program
- MDC Alumni Inducted into Hall of Fame
- MDC Awarded Gold Medal For Outstanding Achievement
- MDC President Signs Articulation Agreement with University of New Mexico
- MDC Student Scholarship Opportunity
- Program Created To Help Kick Smoking Habit
- Summer Camps at North, Homestead and Kendall