Wolfson Walking Program
The program features three routes for novice, intermediate and advanced walkers: short, moderate and long.
The short route is a 0.5 mile walk circulating Building 1 and 2, taking approximately nine minutes. The moderate route extends up to one mile through scenic views of Bayside Marketplace and Bayfront Park, lasting roughly 20 minutes. The 45-minute route reaches more than two miles and takes participants into the Port of Miami.
All participants meet in front of the Wellness Center. A route leader will begin stretching routines before the walk.
“Our goal is to change people’s perspectives on life and help them become a healthier individual,” said Wellness Center Director Daniel Estape.
The walking program is available to all faculty, staff and students free of charge.
For more information, contact:
Fall schedule will be posted after July 22
More Briefing Articles
- 2011 Endowed Teaching Chairs
- Changes to Literary Magazine
- Hispanic Video Contest
- Honors College Receives New Administration
- MDC Approves New Biological Science Degree
- MDC Hosts Cuban Art
- New Accelerated Degree Program
- New Executive Chef At MCI
- New Location Of North Campus Student Center
- North Campus Club Rush
- North Campus Welcome Back Event
- Professor’s New E-Book
- Wolfson Campus Welcomes New Chairperson
- Wolfson Welcomes And Gives Back