Honors College Receives New Administration
Director Loretta Adoghe will be leaving her position as Kendall Campus Honors College Director to be the Department Chair for the Biology, Health & Wellness and Funeral Science Department at the North Campus.
Replacing Adoghe at Kendall will be Jennifer Bravo, the current Dual Language program Honors Director at InterAmerican Campus.
“Even though changes are often difficult, I am confident that we will be able to work together as we welcome the new academic year,” said Bravo.
The staff at the Honors College is working on finding a replacement for Bravo.
More Briefing Articles
- 2011 Endowed Teaching Chairs
- Changes to Literary Magazine
- Hispanic Video Contest
- MDC Approves New Biological Science Degree
- MDC Hosts Cuban Art
- New Accelerated Degree Program
- New Executive Chef At MCI
- New Location Of North Campus Student Center
- North Campus Club Rush
- North Campus Welcome Back Event
- Professor’s New E-Book
- Wolfson Campus Welcomes New Chairperson
- Wolfson Walking Program
- Wolfson Welcomes And Gives Back