New Accelerated Degree Program
The program begins in the fall and ends in the summer.
“Financial aid is available but limited, so if interested it is important to attend the orientation to speak to a person in charge of financial aid,” Gita Runkle, business department chairperson said.
Orientation is on Friday, Aug. 19 at 9 a.m. in Room F222 at Homestead Campus.
Students are to take seven classes per term. Classes are from Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. You must have college ready scores on your College Placement Test or have already taken prep courses, as well as a recommendation by someone in the business department.
For more information, contact:
MDC School of Business
More Briefing Articles
- 2011 Endowed Teaching Chairs
- Changes to Literary Magazine
- Hispanic Video Contest
- Honors College Receives New Administration
- MDC Approves New Biological Science Degree
- MDC Hosts Cuban Art
- New Executive Chef At MCI
- New Location Of North Campus Student Center
- North Campus Club Rush
- North Campus Welcome Back Event
- Professor’s New E-Book
- Wolfson Campus Welcomes New Chairperson
- Wolfson Walking Program
- Wolfson Welcomes And Gives Back