New Executive Chef At MCI
As Executive Chef, Van Aken will oversee menu development as well as the mentoring and training of the world-class kitchen team, and the infusion of the food and culture innovation philosophy.
“Chef Norman personifies what South Florida creativity and cuisine is becoming with a career and lifetime of various restaurant experiences broadening his culinary horizons and vision,” said Chef John Richards, the director of the college’s International Hospitality Center.
The restaurant, which has yet to be named, is scheduled to open its doors in October 2011.
For more information, contact:
John Richards, Director of MCI
More Briefing Articles
- 2011 Endowed Teaching Chairs
- Changes to Literary Magazine
- Hispanic Video Contest
- Honors College Receives New Administration
- MDC Approves New Biological Science Degree
- MDC Hosts Cuban Art
- New Accelerated Degree Program
- New Location Of North Campus Student Center
- North Campus Club Rush
- North Campus Welcome Back Event
- Professor’s New E-Book
- Wolfson Campus Welcomes New Chairperson
- Wolfson Walking Program
- Wolfson Welcomes And Gives Back