North Campus Club Rush
Club Rush offers students an opportunity peruse the extracurricular activities available at their campus.
“It is an opportunity students have to interact outside of the classroom,” said Student Organization Coordinator Evelyn Rodriguez.
“Joining a Student Organization has many benefits including student development workshops and events, traveling, a great addition to your resume and much more.
For more information, contact the North Campus Student Life Office:
More Briefing Articles
- 2011 Endowed Teaching Chairs
- Changes to Literary Magazine
- Hispanic Video Contest
- Honors College Receives New Administration
- MDC Approves New Biological Science Degree
- MDC Hosts Cuban Art
- New Accelerated Degree Program
- New Executive Chef At MCI
- New Location Of North Campus Student Center
- North Campus Welcome Back Event
- Professor’s New E-Book
- Wolfson Campus Welcomes New Chairperson
- Wolfson Walking Program
- Wolfson Welcomes And Gives Back