Wolfson Welcomes And Gives Back
The event will feature Japanese culture in an effort to bring awareness to the Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami that ravaged Japan in March.
There will be student performers, a Japanese-inspired fashion show, and a live performance of Taiko, a type of traditional Japanese drumming.
“Often we forget about incidents that effect a nation such as Japan, but we need to remember that a bit of help can go a long way,” said Niouseline St. Jean, publicist for the SAPB.
For more information, contact:
Student Allocation and Programming Board Publicist
More Briefing Articles
- 2011 Endowed Teaching Chairs
- Changes to Literary Magazine
- Hispanic Video Contest
- Honors College Receives New Administration
- MDC Approves New Biological Science Degree
- MDC Hosts Cuban Art
- New Accelerated Degree Program
- New Executive Chef At MCI
- New Location Of North Campus Student Center
- North Campus Club Rush
- North Campus Welcome Back Event
- Professor’s New E-Book
- Wolfson Campus Welcomes New Chairperson
- Wolfson Walking Program