Miami Dade College and Wheaton College sign Articulation Agreement
Miami Dade College signed an articulation agreement with Wheaton College on July 14 in order to ease the transfer process for MDC students.
Wheaton College in Norton, Mass. will accept up to two full years of credit to any MDC graduate.
MDC President Eduardo Padrón and Wheaton College President Ronald Crutcher were both present at the signing.
More Briefing Articles
- International Students Receive Microsoft Discounts
- MDC Invited to 5K Run and PARK festival
- MDC Now Has Virtual College App
- New Assistant Dean for School of Science
- New Chairperson for Wolfson Social Sciences Department
- New Student Life Director at North Campus
- Professor Hettich receives Poetry Chapbook Award
- Pumariega Promoted to Interim Wolfson Campus President
- Two New Trustees Appointed for MDC District Board
- Volunteer in Honor of 9/11 Victims and Heroes