New Assistant Dean for School of Science
Miami Dade College’s School of Science at North Campus has appointed Beatriz Simon as its first ever Administrative Assistant to the Dean.
Simon will perform tasks such as revising the calendar, advising and enrolling students in the school, helping manage grants, and planning school events.
Simon, who has been with MDC for nine years, previously worked as a
finance and grant manager at the Wolfson Campus. Most recently she was the program manager for the for the Student Access Via Exchange program at the North Campus.
“I am excited to see this wonderful new School of Science develop. It has
been an enlightening and learning experience so far,” Simon said.
More Briefing Articles
- International Students Receive Microsoft Discounts
- MDC Invited to 5K Run and PARK festival
- MDC Now Has Virtual College App
- Miami Dade College and Wheaton College sign Articulation Agreement
- New Chairperson for Wolfson Social Sciences Department
- New Student Life Director at North Campus
- Professor Hettich receives Poetry Chapbook Award
- Pumariega Promoted to Interim Wolfson Campus President
- Two New Trustees Appointed for MDC District Board
- Volunteer in Honor of 9/11 Victims and Heroes