Critical Language Scholarship Now Open
The Council of American Overseas Research Center has recently begun to accept 2012 applicants for the Critical Language Scholarship.
The program provides a chance for students to study in one of thirteen foreign country’s the program supports, for seven to ten weeks. Qualified students will receive full living and travel expenses as well as a full paid trip to Washington D.C. for orientation.
To be eligible to apply students must be a U.S. Citizen, be at least 18 years old, be enrolled at an undergraduate or graduate level degree-granting program. Undergraduate students must have at least one year completed by the summer of 2012.
The deadline to apply is Nov. 15.
For more information, visit:
More Briefing Articles
- Community Blood Centers Visit MDC
- Ed Calle Promoted at North Campus
- First Annual Learning Fair to be held in Kendall
- InterAmerican Hosts Boot Camp Classes
- Maria Elvira Salazar Speaks at Homestead
- MDC Offers a Trip to Italy
- MDC Offers Early Childhood Education Bachelor
- MDC Receives $3 Million Grant from U.S. Department of Energy
- MDC Student wins $1,000 Scholarship
- Meet the Author at Homestead
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- New Student Councils Created
- Spring Term Registration