Spring Term Registration
Beginning on Oct. 10 information on student registration appointments for the Spring term will be available through student’s MYMDC.net student e-mail account.
Spring Registration begins on Oct. 17 for students in The Honors College and New World School of the Arts as well as students who are: enrolled in a bachelor’s program, applied for graduation, veteran’s, in the School for Advanced Studies, or an enrolled degree-seeking student with 45 or greater number of credits completed toward their degree.
Registration begins on Oct. 18 for currently enrolled degree-seeking students with 30 or greater number of credits completed toward their degree.
On Oct. 19 registration begins for currently enrolled degree-seeking students with 15 or greater number of credits completed toward their degree.
All other students such as, non-degree-seeking students, non-credit students, transient students, High School Dual Enrollment, and early admission students have open registration on Oct. 20.
To register students are to go online to the MDC student portal http://www.mdc.edu/current/ and click on the Register, Add/Drop Classes link on the left hand menu.
More Briefing Articles
- Community Blood Centers Visit MDC
- Critical Language Scholarship Now Open
- Ed Calle Promoted at North Campus
- First Annual Learning Fair to be held in Kendall
- InterAmerican Hosts Boot Camp Classes
- Maria Elvira Salazar Speaks at Homestead
- MDC Offers a Trip to Italy
- MDC Offers Early Childhood Education Bachelor
- MDC Receives $3 Million Grant from U.S. Department of Energy
- MDC Student wins $1,000 Scholarship
- Meet the Author at Homestead
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- New Student Councils Created