MDC to Host Chess Tournament
On Oct. 22, Miami Dade College will host a student-only chess tournament. The Miami Dade College Chess Tournament will be held at Wolfson Campus, 300 N.E. Second Ave., Room 3210 beginning at 9 a.m.
This is the eighth year the event will take place. It has averaged anywhere from 50-100 participants in recent years. The tournament will include breakfast and lunch for all students who participate. Free T-shirts will be given away to all who attend.
The top five winners of the tournament will be awarded gift card, courtesy of MDC.
More Briefing Articles
- Comedy Show at Homestead Campus
- Emerging Artist Student Choreography Dance Concert
- Homestead SGA President Selected for Scholars Program
- Kendall Campus to host Jazz Under The Stars
- MDC Journalism Speaker Series Presents Jay Ducassi
- MDC United Way Campaign
- Medical Center Offers Hispanic Heritage-Art Showcase
- Murder Mystery Dinner at Wolfson
- Negro League Paintings To Be Showcased At Freedom Tower
- School of Business Speaker Series on Brazilian Economics
- Spooky Night Event at Kendall
- The Koubek Mansion and Gardens Transferred to MDC