School of Business Speaker Series on Brazilian Economics
On Oct. 19 at 11 a.m. the Center for Latin American and Caribbean Initiatives and the School of Business at Miami Dade College will host a panel on the state of the Brazilian economy.
The panel will be held at Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus, 300 N.E. Second Ave., Room 6100. The event is free and open to the public.
Guest speakers will include Luis Guilherme de Oliveira and Ruth Cardoso, professors at Columbia University, and Laura Gomez-Mera, an assistant professor of international studies at the University of Miami. Also participating will be MDC associate professor of economics Ana Carolina Corrales and the executive director for CLACI at MDC, Carlos Barrezueta.
More Briefing Articles
- Comedy Show at Homestead Campus
- Emerging Artist Student Choreography Dance Concert
- Homestead SGA President Selected for Scholars Program
- Kendall Campus to host Jazz Under The Stars
- MDC Journalism Speaker Series Presents Jay Ducassi
- MDC to Host Chess Tournament
- MDC United Way Campaign
- Medical Center Offers Hispanic Heritage-Art Showcase
- Murder Mystery Dinner at Wolfson
- Negro League Paintings To Be Showcased At Freedom Tower
- Spooky Night Event at Kendall
- The Koubek Mansion and Gardens Transferred to MDC