Only Sustainable Conference Invites MDC Students
The second consecutive year of Only Sustainable will be taking place Nov. 7- 9 at
Wolfson Campus, 300 N.E. 2nd Ave., Chapman Conference Center, in building 3 beginning at 9 a.m.
The conference focuses on discussing key points to expand, network and generate renewable energy project that revolve on technologies such as solar energy, bio energy, and hydro power.
More than 40 panelists will be attending including Miami Dade College President Eduardo Padrón, and Adam Putnam, Florida’s commissioner for the Department of Agriculture and Biomass.
Miami Dade College students are invited to attend. Enter the promotion code “mdcos” in the email subject line for free registration.
To register, e-mail:
More Briefing Articles
- College President Wins Nationally-Acclaimed Award
- Community Service at Walk for Carbon Monoxide Awareness
- Homestead Campus Hosts Expo for Veterans
- Kendall Hosts Sex Ed Boot Camp
- MDC School of Education Ranked by FLDOE
- Miami Dade College Green Fair at InterAmerican Campus
- Miami Dade College Green Lecture Series
- North Campus Thanksgiving Food Drive
- On Stage Presents Othello
- Piscataway Tribe Dance Show at Homestead Campus
- Service Learning and Volunteering at the Book Fair
- State Senator Nan Rich to Visit Medical Center Campus
- Take Strides for Education 5K
- Talbots Scholarship Program
- Townsend Press Offers Reading Scholarship to Wolfson Students