Townsend Press Offers Reading Scholarship to Wolfson Students
Townsend Press offers cash scholarships to college students who read a number of paperback books during the current semester. If students read 10 books supplied by Townsend Press, they can earn a $100 scholarship.
Once a student reads their first book, they meet with the contest coordinator, Ernest Powell, to confirm that they have read the book, then receive a new book.
In order to be eligible, students must be enrolled in reading or writing courses at Wolfson Campus.
For more Information, contact:
More Briefing Articles
- College President Wins Nationally-Acclaimed Award
- Community Service at Walk for Carbon Monoxide Awareness
- Homestead Campus Hosts Expo for Veterans
- Kendall Hosts Sex Ed Boot Camp
- MDC School of Education Ranked by FLDOE
- Miami Dade College Green Fair at InterAmerican Campus
- Miami Dade College Green Lecture Series
- North Campus Thanksgiving Food Drive
- On Stage Presents Othello
- Only Sustainable Conference Invites MDC Students
- Piscataway Tribe Dance Show at Homestead Campus
- Service Learning and Volunteering at the Book Fair
- State Senator Nan Rich to Visit Medical Center Campus
- Take Strides for Education 5K
- Talbots Scholarship Program