Alliance Française Partners with MDC Tower Theater
The Alliance Française in Miami has teamed up with Miami Dade College’s Tower Theater to present Je crois que je l’aime, on Nov. 29, at 7 p.m.
The film is directed by Pierre Jolivet, a French director, actor and script-writer, as part of the “French Cinematique” series.
Je crois que je l’aime (Could this be Love?) was released in 2007, starring French actor Vincent Lindon and actress Sandrine Bonnaire.
This romantic comedy is based on a tale of a middle-aged wealthy and divorced industrialist Lucas, whose curiosity and lust for Elsa, a renowned ceramist, leads him to hire private detective Roland Christin to find out why a woman as attractive as Elsa is still single.
Admission is free for all participating French Alliance members and $5 for the general public. The theater is located at 618 SW 8th St.
For tickets and more information, contact:
(305) 859- 8760
More Briefing Articles
- Bachelor’s In Supervision And Management Offered At Homestead Campus
- College-Wide Toy Drive For Non-Profit
- Francisco Foundation Scholarship
- Free Meditation Classes at Kendall
- InterAmerican Hosts Thanksgiving Happy Hour
- Learn Pool Through Math at North
- MCI Enthusiast Class
- Minority Student Scholarship
- NBC 6 Miami Adam Kuperstein To Speak At MDC
- American Dream Scholarship Continues
- Out For Equality Seminar At Kendall Campus
- Turkey Bowl At Medical Campus