Free Meditation Classes at Kendall
The Kendall Campus Health and Wellness Center, 11011 SW 104th St., Room 2108, is offering free meditation classes through Dec. 15 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
The class begins with a group discussion, followed by meditation, mantras and stretches. Yoga mats are provided.
The classes are open to the public and walk-ins are welcome. No registration is necessary.
Classes are taught by Instructor Kirsten Rosen-Gonzalez.
“I had the idea to start these classes because people feel stressed out, depressed, and I wanted to give the community some tools to deal with the complicated world we live in,” Rosen-Gonzalez said.
For more information, contact:
Wellness and Fitness Center
More Briefing Articles
- Alliance Française Partners with MDC Tower Theater
- Bachelor’s In Supervision And Management Offered At Homestead Campus
- College-Wide Toy Drive For Non-Profit
- Francisco Foundation Scholarship
- InterAmerican Hosts Thanksgiving Happy Hour
- Learn Pool Through Math at North
- MCI Enthusiast Class
- Minority Student Scholarship
- NBC 6 Miami Adam Kuperstein To Speak At MDC
- American Dream Scholarship Continues
- Out For Equality Seminar At Kendall Campus
- Turkey Bowl At Medical Campus