MCI Enthusiast Class
The Miami Culinary Institute ‘s MCI Enthusiast Learning Series is offering two new courses open to the public, “Building a Gingerbread House”, intended for those ages 21 and older, and “Building a Gingerbread House With Your Family”, which is targeted for children ages 5-12.
The “Building a Gingerbread House” course costs $40 and begins on Dec. 10. The family course is $50 per parent and child, and $15 for an additional child. The limit is two children per adult and the course begins on Dec. 17. Both sessions are from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The classes will be held in Room 9501 at the Miami Culinary Institute, 415 N.E. 2nd Ave.
For more information, contact:
Miami Culinary Institute
More Briefing Articles
- Alliance Française Partners with MDC Tower Theater
- Bachelor’s In Supervision And Management Offered At Homestead Campus
- College-Wide Toy Drive For Non-Profit
- Francisco Foundation Scholarship
- Free Meditation Classes at Kendall
- InterAmerican Hosts Thanksgiving Happy Hour
- Learn Pool Through Math at North
- Minority Student Scholarship
- NBC 6 Miami Adam Kuperstein To Speak At MDC
- American Dream Scholarship Continues
- Out For Equality Seminar At Kendall Campus
- Turkey Bowl At Medical Campus