Turkey Bowl At Medical Campus
It’s time to grab a frozen turkey and hurl it at some bowling pins. Miami Dade College Medical Campus will host its annual Turkey Bowl event on Nov. 21, from 12 to 1 p.m. in building 1, 950 NW 20th St.
The Student Life Department and the Student Government Association are sponsoring the event, and students who are interested can sign up to represent their club or organization the day of the event.
There is a limit of 12 contestants, so participation is limited.
The winners will get gift certificates as well as the frozen turkeys. All Medical Campus students are eligible to participate in a drawing for additional prizes that day as well.
For more information, contact:
More Briefing Articles
- Alliance Française Partners with MDC Tower Theater
- Bachelor’s In Supervision And Management Offered At Homestead Campus
- College-Wide Toy Drive For Non-Profit
- Francisco Foundation Scholarship
- Free Meditation Classes at Kendall
- InterAmerican Hosts Thanksgiving Happy Hour
- Learn Pool Through Math at North
- MCI Enthusiast Class
- Minority Student Scholarship
- NBC 6 Miami Adam Kuperstein To Speak At MDC
- American Dream Scholarship Continues
- Out For Equality Seminar At Kendall Campus