Art Program Being Offered At InterAmerican
Miami Dade College’s InterAmerican Art Institute—a component of the InterAmerican Campus’ School of Continuing Education—is currently providing non-credit classes, workshops, and lectures, which began Jan. 17.
The classes are aimed at developing cultural awareness and artistic abilities
within the student body. Classes include art and music appreciation, dancing,
painting, theater, sewing, jewelry making, and more.
MDC has gathered renowned educators and local artists including Baruj Salinas,
Yovani Bauta, Daniel Fernandez, Sandra Garcia, Leonor Zarraluqui, Leonardo
Navarro, Daysi Cepeda and Sergio Bezard to teach the classes.
Students will also have the opportunity to exhibit their work and visit local galleries, museums, concerts and other cultural programs.
Lectures and workshops in Spanish are also available.
For more information, contact Sandra Garcia at (305) 237-6195 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Briefing Articles
- Free Online Research Tools for Students
- Internship Opportunity with Hallmark
- Kendall Campus Club Rush
- MDC Alumnus hired at ABC affiliate
- MDC Offers Study Abroad Program in China
- Medical Campus Welcomes a New Dean of Student Services
- Miami Dade College Accreditation Approved
- Miami Dade College President Eduardo J.Padrón Elected Chairman
- New Dean for the School of Business
- Panel to be Hosted on Cuba’s Transition
- South Florida Red Cross is Accepting Volunteers
- South Florida Walk to Defeat Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Trustee Appointed to the Board of Directors for Arsht Center