Internship Opportunity with Hallmark
Hallmark is now accepting applications for 15 paid summer internships for their Creative Department in Kansas City, Missouri.
The internship program begins in mid-May. It is 12 weeks long and 40 hours per week.
To apply submit a resume, cover letter and a portfolio.There are a wide variety of Creative Summer Internship opportunities in the areas of graphic design, web, writing and editing.
The deadline to apply is March 1.
For more information on positions, visit: http://www.hallmark.com/careers
More Briefing Articles
- Art Program Being Offered At InterAmerican
- Free Online Research Tools for Students
- Kendall Campus Club Rush
- MDC Alumnus hired at ABC affiliate
- MDC Offers Study Abroad Program in China
- Medical Campus Welcomes a New Dean of Student Services
- Miami Dade College Accreditation Approved
- Miami Dade College President Eduardo J.Padrón Elected Chairman
- New Dean for the School of Business
- Panel to be Hosted on Cuba’s Transition
- South Florida Red Cross is Accepting Volunteers
- South Florida Walk to Defeat Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Trustee Appointed to the Board of Directors for Arsht Center