MDC Offers Study Abroad Program in China
Miami Dade College will offer a study abroad program in Shanghai, “Economic Awakenings: China,” from April 29 to May 29.
The purpose of the program is to teach students about China’s growing economy. The program offers a tour of Shanghai and the Forbidden City, an excursion to the Great Wall and the Terra Cotta Warriors archaeological site, and a performance by Chinese Acrobats.
Students participating will study two subjects—Macroeconomics 2013 and Microeconomics 2023—at the Shanghai-Lixin University of Commerce.
The courses will be taught by Miami Dade College professor of economics Robert Foran, along with Chinese guest lecturers.
To be eligible for the trip, students must have a GPA of 2.75 or higher. The cost of the program is $4,750.
For more information, contact:
More Briefing Articles
- Art Program Being Offered At InterAmerican
- Free Online Research Tools for Students
- Internship Opportunity with Hallmark
- Kendall Campus Club Rush
- MDC Alumnus hired at ABC affiliate
- Medical Campus Welcomes a New Dean of Student Services
- Miami Dade College Accreditation Approved
- Miami Dade College President Eduardo J.Padrón Elected Chairman
- New Dean for the School of Business
- Panel to be Hosted on Cuba’s Transition
- South Florida Red Cross is Accepting Volunteers
- South Florida Walk to Defeat Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Trustee Appointed to the Board of Directors for Arsht Center