Miami Dade College President Eduardo J.Padrón Elected Chairman
Miami Dade College President Eduardo J. Padrón has been elected chairman of the board of the Miami branch of the Federal Bank of Atlanta.
He will bring to the Federal Reserve a regional perspective, an independent assessment of the business outlook and judgment and advice on the credit conditions of the districts they represent.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta is part of the central bank of the United States. Padrón leads the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta’s Miami Branch Board of Directors.
Throughout Padrón’s career in higher education he has served on numerous important national boards, including those he was appointed to by six U.S. presidents, placing MDC in the national spotlight.
More Briefing Articles
- Art Program Being Offered At InterAmerican
- Free Online Research Tools for Students
- Internship Opportunity with Hallmark
- Kendall Campus Club Rush
- MDC Alumnus hired at ABC affiliate
- MDC Offers Study Abroad Program in China
- Medical Campus Welcomes a New Dean of Student Services
- Miami Dade College Accreditation Approved
- New Dean for the School of Business
- Panel to be Hosted on Cuba’s Transition
- South Florida Red Cross is Accepting Volunteers
- South Florida Walk to Defeat Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Trustee Appointed to the Board of Directors for Arsht Center