Medical Campus Welcomes a New Dean of Student Services
Kim McGinnis has joined the Miami Dade College Medical Campus team as the new Dean of Student Services as of Jan. 3.
McGinnis, president of Williamsburg Technical College in Kingstree, South Carolina for the past year and a half, is experienced in working closely with all areas of student services.
Prior to Williamsburg, she was the vice president of Continuing Education at James Sprunt Community College in Kenansville, South Carolina.
As the new Dean of Student Services, McGinnis will have the responsibility of organizing, supervising, and coordinating college programs that relate to student affairs and services.
“It is quite a change, but the campus feels quite welcoming, with a lot of opportunities,” McGinnis said.
More Briefing Articles
- Art Program Being Offered At InterAmerican
- Free Online Research Tools for Students
- Internship Opportunity with Hallmark
- Kendall Campus Club Rush
- MDC Alumnus hired at ABC affiliate
- MDC Offers Study Abroad Program in China
- Miami Dade College Accreditation Approved
- Miami Dade College President Eduardo J.Padrón Elected Chairman
- New Dean for the School of Business
- Panel to be Hosted on Cuba’s Transition
- South Florida Red Cross is Accepting Volunteers
- South Florida Walk to Defeat Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Trustee Appointed to the Board of Directors for Arsht Center