New Dean for the School of Business
Brian Sepe has been named as the new Dean of the School of Business at Miami Dade College. Sepe has has more than 30 years of experience in areas including business operations, risk management, growth initiative and strategic development.
Sepe has earned numerous distinctions during his career, including the first Merrill Lynch Responsible Citizen Award, which he received in 2004. He worked for Bank of America as a finance manager as well as the head of Latin American business, and he managed one of the most successful Merrill Lynch offices in the country.
As the new Dean of the School of Business at Miami Dade College, Sepe hopes to become a connection between the business world and Miami Dade College and expand course offerings in all areas of international business.
More Briefing Articles
- Art Program Being Offered At InterAmerican
- Free Online Research Tools for Students
- Internship Opportunity with Hallmark
- Kendall Campus Club Rush
- MDC Alumnus hired at ABC affiliate
- MDC Offers Study Abroad Program in China
- Medical Campus Welcomes a New Dean of Student Services
- Miami Dade College Accreditation Approved
- Miami Dade College President Eduardo J.Padrón Elected Chairman
- Panel to be Hosted on Cuba’s Transition
- South Florida Red Cross is Accepting Volunteers
- South Florida Walk to Defeat Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Trustee Appointed to the Board of Directors for Arsht Center