South Florida Red Cross is Accepting Volunteers
The AmeriCorps South Florida Preparedness & Response Team at the American Red Cross South Florida Region is currently accepting applications for the class of 2012.
The program runs from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31. Full-time members receive a living allowance of up to $800 per month while they serve, and if eligible, health care and childcare benefits.
Upon successful completion, members are also eligible for an education award of up to $5,500 from the National Corporation of Community Service.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred, and have a valid driver’s license. Also, applicants must be U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents.
For more information, contact:
More Briefing Articles
- Art Program Being Offered At InterAmerican
- Free Online Research Tools for Students
- Internship Opportunity with Hallmark
- Kendall Campus Club Rush
- MDC Alumnus hired at ABC affiliate
- MDC Offers Study Abroad Program in China
- Medical Campus Welcomes a New Dean of Student Services
- Miami Dade College Accreditation Approved
- Miami Dade College President Eduardo J.Padrón Elected Chairman
- New Dean for the School of Business
- Panel to be Hosted on Cuba’s Transition
- South Florida Walk to Defeat Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Trustee Appointed to the Board of Directors for Arsht Center