South Florida Walk to Defeat Lou Gehrig’s disease
Miami Dade College students are encouraged to attend the South Florida Walk to defeat Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS) on March 3 at Topeekeegee Yugnee Park, 3300 N. Park Boulevard, Hollywood.
Last year the ALS foundation raised roughly $1.2 million in Florida alone, and is hoping to surpass that amount this year.
The walk is a 2-mile trek through the park that begins at 10 a.m.
For more information, visit:
More Briefing Articles
- Art Program Being Offered At InterAmerican
- Free Online Research Tools for Students
- Internship Opportunity with Hallmark
- Kendall Campus Club Rush
- MDC Alumnus hired at ABC affiliate
- MDC Offers Study Abroad Program in China
- Medical Campus Welcomes a New Dean of Student Services
- Miami Dade College Accreditation Approved
- Miami Dade College President Eduardo J.Padrón Elected Chairman
- New Dean for the School of Business
- Panel to be Hosted on Cuba’s Transition
- South Florida Red Cross is Accepting Volunteers
- Trustee Appointed to the Board of Directors for Arsht Center