Trustee Appointed to the Board of Directors for Arsht Center
Miami Dade College Trustee Armando J. Bucelo, Jr. was recently appointed to the Board of Directors of the Adrienne Arsht Center Trust.
Bucelo was appointed by the Miami-Dade County Commission.
“The Board of Trustees has always been indirectly involved with trying to promote the arts to the rest of the community,” Bucelo said. “I’m a fanatic of the fine arts and my goal is to get more of the youth involved with the arts.”
Bucelo has served as a Special Counsel to the Code Enforcement Board of the City of Miami, and Special Advisor to the City of Miami.
He was also named Chairman for the Cuban-American National Republican Senatorial Committee and appointed by former President George H.W. Bush as the first Hispanic, as well as first Floridian ever selected to the Board of Directors of the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation.
More Briefing Articles
- Art Program Being Offered At InterAmerican
- Free Online Research Tools for Students
- Internship Opportunity with Hallmark
- Kendall Campus Club Rush
- MDC Alumnus hired at ABC affiliate
- MDC Offers Study Abroad Program in China
- Medical Campus Welcomes a New Dean of Student Services
- Miami Dade College Accreditation Approved
- Miami Dade College President Eduardo J.Padrón Elected Chairman
- New Dean for the School of Business
- Panel to be Hosted on Cuba’s Transition
- South Florida Red Cross is Accepting Volunteers
- South Florida Walk to Defeat Lou Gehrig’s disease